Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Understanding Grace

This is a video by Pastor William "Doc" Murphy of The Place International Church (www.theplaceic.com), about understanding what Grace from God is. Great message!!







I always want to end my blogs by asking those that if you would like to be saved and you want Jesus to come into your life please pray this prayer : Jesus, I welcome you in to my life.  I believe that you are the son of God and you died for my sins and I receive your forgiveness.  I acknowledge that I have been a sinner and repent of all my sins.  Jesus, I will cling to, adhere to you, and trust you.  I will follow these steps with baptism.  And finally, Jesus, thank you for your  Holy Spirit.  I welcome your Spirit into me. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
If you would like Prayer, baptism, or if you would like to visit us please call 972- 292- 7129  or go to www.theplaceic.com ... also email me at maineak83@yahoo.com   I am a member of The Place International Church in Longview, TX. Thank you and God Bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment